Saturday, December 7, 2013

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Goemon Ishikawa Walkthrough


First of all, let me say that apparently I am an idiot and don't understand how the internet works, nor do I understand it's utter power.

As this was my first foray into otome games, it took me about 3 times of playing Goemon's route to finally get the happy ending. I started keeping track of my answers and once I got the ending I wanted I thought to myself, "it would be so nice if there was a way to find the answers if I wanted them so I don't have to drive myself crazy doing these routes over and over again. Something like a walkthrough maybe?"

Then I did what I should have done in the beginning and googled Goemon Walkthrough, and low and behold there are about a billion places I could have gone for the info. Good job me!!

But now that I've started, I'm going to do things on my own, simply out of spite of my own stupidity. But if you're not an idiot and realized that the internet holds the answers to everything and your search led you here, this is what I did for Goemon to get the happy ending! And if you have time to kill, here's my review on Goemon's route!

Chapter One
* Understood
* Reject

Chapter Two
* Forbear
* I’m not giving up!

Chapter Three
* We have to stop this!
* Th- that’s…! Panicking

Chapter Four
* I know that
* I was so glad…

Chapter Five
* Wait a minute!
* Cry

Chapter Six
* I’m not a good drinker…
* It’s not the time to get depressed!

Chapter Seven
* I’m very happy!
* Stop him

Chapter Eight
* I’m prepared!
* I can’t do that!

Chapter Nine
* She is beautiful…
* I’m not OK!

Chapter Ten
* Please tell me the truth!
* Really?

Chapter Eleven
* You’re kidding?
* No, I’m not

Chapter Twelve
* No, I’ll go with him
* Of course!

Chapter Thirteen
* I know it is!
* I won’t allow it!

Chapter Fourteen
 
Wahoo!!! Review of Goemon's route coming soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!