Sunday, March 23, 2014

Vegas is the Reason I Have Been Absent

I'll be back soon with reviews for Hayate and Ocean from Hero in Love and My Fairy Tales respectively, some Dreamy Days and Baddest Bidder (my first Voltage reviews!), and Mononoke Kiss. How exciting.

Plus there have been so many other things going on....English dub actors announced for Attack on Titan (Matthew Mercer as Levi and J Michael Tatum as Erwin? Be still my beating heart!), I've got not one but two cons coming up within the next 2 months (one of which will find me face to face with Vic Mignogna), I received my Kamisama Kiss Goddess Edition pack from Funimation which I think I shall review, and they are making Drammatical Murder into an anime! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I've been in Vegas for a bit now, and the place I'm staying at charges for wifi like it's the damn dark ages. Who charges for wifi anymore? This place apparently. They have free wifi in their bar but like I really want to sit in there surrounded by drunks who smell like cigarettes while I try and write inappropriate reviews of dating sim games. Though really, a shitty bar in Vegas seems like the ideal location to do such a thing.

Random Vegas pics!!

I celebrated my Irish heritage in Vegas for St. Patty's Day.

One day Mirage, I will stay in you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!