Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Kissed by the Baddest Bidder: Soryu Oh Happy Ending Walkthrough

I'm working on quite a few reviews, so until then here's Soryu's walkthrough. I will tell you that I was super excited for his route because I'm a fan of the super serious types, and he appeared to be super duper serious. Plus he is in a mafia organization called the Ice Dragons, which is basically the coolest name ever. (Pun unintended!)

Happy Ending

Episode 1
* Yes.
* ...Okay.

Episode 2
* Okay.
* Soryu.

Episode 3
* I have to check first.
* Let's go back.

Episode 4
* Thanks.
* Sorry.

Episode 5
* Don't fight.
* You two seem close.

Episode 6
* What does that mean?
* Be bait.

Episode 7
* It's sad.
* Thank you.

Episode 8
* Really?
* I knew you'd come.

Episode 9
* Hug him.
* Stay still.

Episode 10
* Force a smile.
* Don't steal.

Episode 11
* That's sad.
* I wanted to see you.

Episode 12
* Watch and wait.
* Don't go.

Episode 13


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!