Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm Alive!

I promise I'm alive, and I have lots of reviews and walkthroughs coming up. Work has just been super crazy, and I sort of really hate my job so on my off time I've been looking for a new gig because I cannot handle my life anymore as it is.
 
 
I also got sucked into Dandelion Wishes Brought to You and have been staying up way too late to play it.
I REGRET NOTHING.
 
The endings to this game though....my gosh....bittersweet. The stories are fairly well written, but the endings sort of crush my soul.
 
Anywho, I will be back soon with actual reviews soon before you all forget about me and find a new otome reviewer to worship. And by worship I mean barely tolerate.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hey hey your blog is awesome keep it up
    can't wait for new posts to read :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!