Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kissed by the Baddest Bidder: Eisuke Ichinomiya Happy Ending Walkthrough


After playing so many Shall We Date games in a row, I needed a little Voltage break to mix it up a bit. Don't worry, I'm still working on my Subaru reviews, but here's Eisuke's walkthrough to get the Happy Ending to tide you over.

Episode One
* A cold person.
* Okay.

Episode Two
* To teach me something.
* Okay.

Episode Three
* I can’t say.
* Close your eyes.

Episode 4
* If it’s all right with Eisuke…
* No…

Episode 5
* No!
* I love Eisuke.

Episode 6
* I don’t know.
* That’s so cruel…

Episode 7
* Don’t worry about it.
* I want to apologize.

Episode 8
* Going to meet a friend.
* My boyfriend is Eisuke!

Episode 9
* No.
* I’ll sleep here.

Episode 10
* Get angry
* I don’t think I can think about it.

Episode 11
* Thanks for coming to get it.
* That’s nice of you.

Episode 12
* Offer yourself in exchange for Eisuke.
* Are you all right?

Episode 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!