Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shall We Date?: Hero in Love, Soh Hanamiya Sweet Ending Walkthrough

I really wasn't sure I would like Soh because he seemed like he would be boring, but of course I liked him. I haven't met an Otome man yet that I didn't care for at least a little bit. Plus his hair reminded me a bit of Masato Hijirikawa from Uta no Prince-sama.


So this is for Soh's Sweet Ending, which is always my preferred ending. I'll maybe get to the Happy Ending someday. Or not. I have so many games to play!

Walkthrough;

Chapter One
* I'll try not to be a nuisance
* Did you stroke my head?

Chapter Two
* Laugh
* I'll handle this.

Chapter Three
* Hotdog
*What are you talking about?

Chapter Four
* That's so mean
* Check on the wound

Chapter Five
* I'm sorry!
* It's all because you protected me.

Chapter Six
* Wait here
* I'm so curious

Chapter Seven
* You've got a gentle side too.
* The mission is top priority.

Chapter Eight
* You're mistaken!
* I'm coming with you.

Chapter Nine
* You should rest
* I won't leave without you

Chapter Ten
* I'll tell him
* Look down at Soh.

Chapter Eleven
* Try to stop him yourself
* Just thinking of how happy I am.

Chapter Twelve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!