Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shall We Date?: My Fairy Tales, Seanwhite Sweet Ending Review


Seanwhite is dreamy in a sort of naïve way. He is a playboy, but I do believe he honestly doesn't realize what he's doing. He just loves females and loves love and loves apples and loves your face and that's just how it is. He thinks you are the greatest thing that's ever happened in his life, and I appreciate that quality in a man. Adore the ground I walk on and think I'm amazing, please and thank you.

 
So same as Cindo's route, you travel to a different world and must fulfill someone's wish and make them happy before you can go home. Easy enough.

**SPOILERS AHEAD**

When you choose the magic mirror room, you meet the Mirror Spirit, who is actually Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction, but instead of being obsessed with Michael Douglas she wants you.

Uhhh.........

Geeze lady, we just met like two seconds ago.

So you obviously get the hell out of there on your magic broom and end up in some forest with your magic talking book, who by the way is the sassiest of hardcovers.

Oh magic book, you're such a card.

You wander about until you find a cottage where you fall asleep in a small stranger's bed, much like Robert Downey Jr. did back in his drug addicted days when he fell asleep in the neighbor kid's bed. You are then awoken by Seanwhite who thinks you are gorgeous and lovely, so I personally fell in love with him immediately, no questions asked because flattery will get you EVERYWHERE.
 
The top answer is the greatest answer ever.
 
 He also only has two dwarves; twin girls apparently who own a café in the woods.
 
One of the dwarves with Seanwhite, who is convincing me to jump in his bed. He provides a strong argument.

Seanwhite is actually fairly useless. He can't cook, clean, work, or really do anything and he just sits at home while the dwarf girls go to work. Sounds like the only type of guy that usually likes me. He can however talk to animals and sing.

Nope.

He then proceeds to make all the animals his slaves and they gather food for a gawd damn picnic. Amazing.

So for reasons still unknown to me, you decide that even though Seanwhite's stepfather chased him out of the castle and they totally don't get along at all, he would be happiest back at the castle with the guy that may or may not have tried to kill him. Yeah.....

 
You take Seanwhite for a broomstick ride (is that what they're calling it these days??), and the Mirror Spirit/stalker sees you and starts trying to kill Seanwhite using his own stepdad. Stuff happens, and you get poisoned with a hair comb and you basically get LOCKED IN SYNDROME AND I LITERALLY ALMOST HAD A PANIC ATTACK BECAUSE THAT IS MY BIGGEST FEAR EVER, NO LIE.

You are freezing to death, but can't move or speak, so while the dwarf girls go look for an antidote Seanwhite undresses himself and then you to presumably save your life with his body heat and beautiful CG.
 
I'm saying it now, if I am ever in a similar health situation, someone better make Robert Downey Jr. do this for me.
 
HNG
 
Antidote found. Seanwhite is legit in love with you. You're in love with him. Then he eats a poisoned apple from his stupid stepdad and dies! Except not, you save him with a kiss while he's in his glass coffin, but then you die! Except not, because love or some shit saves your life.
 
The whole attempted murder thing by Seanwhite's stepdad and Mirror Bitch is then forgiven for reasons? I got confused here, I still am not sure why Seanwhite was kicked out and/or left the castle and why people were trying to kill him. Something to do with Mirror Spirit being obsessed with you or something, and Seanwhite's stepdad being scared that he'd lose the throne?
 
Homicidal maniacs, but they said they're sorry so I guess we just forget the whole thing.

Who cares, we're all here for the sexy times ending anyway.

Sweet Ending;
 

I don't know how I feel about this CG.....
 
It sort of looks like Amanda Seyfried and Hugh Hefner's son Marston, and that guy is a dick.



 
MC!!!!! My innocent eyes......

 
Well holy shit.
 
 
And guess what? I didn't do the Happy Ending because I'm tired and got sidetracked by the Ryoichi/Takuto special in Thief X. Maybe I'll do it later. We'll see.

Wendy's Otome Rating Scale

6 fangirl screams out of 10.

Preferred snacks for Seanwhite's route;
 
Apples. Apples. Apples.
 
Animal crackers. Eat them anytime Seanwhite's singing brings all the animals to the yard, because I am both a horrible person and a fan of tasty animal crackers.
 
Apple juice, or if you're an adult like me and you want to forget about both your miserable life and the fact that you just ate a bunch of animal crackers while playing a romance sim game instead of hanging out with actual people, get some Green Apple Pucker.



6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your reviews on these games! They are soo funny and entertaining! idk if you are taking requests but i would love to read your experience with "Shall We Date: Can't Say No". Although I will still be happy with any of your reviews! Keep up the great work! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't played that one yet, but it's next on my list!! Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. Love your review, its hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your review is hilarious! Do you have one of the ocean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm saying it now, if I am ever in a similar health situation, someone better make Robert Downey Jr. do this for me."

    You Wendy, are the most perfect human being ever. Also, I was unsure whether or not I wanted to try this game...but now I think I will. I want that Seanwhite lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not really like Seanwhite because I had the feeling that those animals would steal him from me and also because he's annoying but your review are still awesome Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!