Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Sasuke Sarutobi Walkthrough

 
Sasuke, I thought you would get on my nerves, but you totally did not. I really, actually, totally loved your route!

Chapter One
* I-I’m sorry!
* I’m sorry…

Chapter Two
* I’m great!
* W-what? What is it?

Chapter Three
* You can’t do that.
* Neither are my type.

Chapter Four
* What? No!
* Not really…

Chapter Five
* Ugh…
* Sorry

Chapter Six
* I can’t love
* Cheer him up

Chapter Seven
* Help him
* Interested

Chapter Eight
* Say nothing
* Hug

Chapter Nine
* Not Goemon
* Be silent

Chapter Ten
* Not so loud!
* No…

Chapter Eleven
* …No
* Kiss cheek

Chapter Twelve
* Tsubaki?
* Stand strong!

Chapter Thirteen
* What do I do?
* No way!!

Chapter Fourteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!