Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Hanzo Hattori Walkthrough


I just finished Hanzo's route and I literally cannot form complete sentences. His route is only 7 chapters long which is probably for the best because I don't think I could handle anymore. The ending is....oh my gosh....I.....as;dlfkja;dsfljaf.

I. Can't. Breathe.

Walkthrough!

Chapter One
* You should get angry

Chapter Two
* You're not scary!

Chapter Three
* I'm naked!

Chapter Four
* You're like an older brother!

Chapter Five* I can't leave you here!

Chapter Six
* That's not all?

Chapter Seven

2 comments:

  1. hello, how did u get hanzo? i have the paid version of ninja love but i cant buy hanzo O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there are different versions of Ninja Love, so the one I have is not Ninja Love +, or Ninja Love for Gree, it's the other one. I have an IPhone and if I search Ninja Love in the app store it's the first one that comes up, and it only has like 15 reviews or something like that. Hope that helps!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!