Friday, January 24, 2014

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Munenori Yagyu Walkthrough

Munenori, you arrogant son of a bitch. I love your hair and your face and even your jerky attitude.
 
Walkthrough!

Chapter One
* Thank him.
* Wha, What!?

Chapter Two
* Don’t touch me!
* That’s cute!

Chapter Three
* Speak up.
* You poor thing.

Chapter Four
* … Yes
* Not true.

Chapter Five
* Shake head
* It feels strange

Chapter Six
* Keep talking!
* … I don’t know

Chapter Seven
* … I’m scared.
* You did right!

Chapter Eight
* Your thoughts?
* You liar!

Chapter Nine
* Yes
* Take off my…?!

Chapter Ten
* I’m sorry…
* I’m shaking…

Chapter Eleven
* Does it hurt?
* Don’t tell me!

Chapter Twelve
* We part tonight?
* The code?

Chapter Thirteen
* …Okay
* Don’t die…

Chapter Fourteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!