Friday, January 24, 2014

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Rennoshin Walkthrough

So I said that Kotaro was my favorite ninja, but Ren might be my favorite Ninja Love character. He is the cutest thing that I have ever seen, and his route is so good I wanted to throw a parade in it's honor. And that is not even going overboard at all.

Walkthrough!


Chapter One
* You two are close
* I am a patient.

Chapter Two
* Can we bring this pup with us?
* I’m captivated

Chapter Three
* Ren is amazing
* Wake him up

Chapter Four
* You won’t marry?
* You will be cold

Chapter Five
* He saved my life
* I asked him

Chapter Six
* But my image…
* Please tell me

Chapter Seven
* Yes, sir
* Let me help

Chapter Eight
* As a sister
* Hold me

Chapter Nine
* You must be tired
* Scream

Chapter Ten
* I’m coming too
* Even if I want to?

Chapter Eleven
* Yes… Somehow
* I drank it

Chapter Twelve
* Look at him
* As a sister?

Chapter Thirteen
* I was thinking
* I still love you

Chapter Fourteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!