Sunday, January 19, 2014

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Saizo Kirigakure Walkthrough

 
Saizo, Saizo, Saizo. I love you and your ridiculous outfit. Puffy Mc Hammer pants and an 80s inspired off the shoulder flowy top? Yes please.
 
Though this may be, and probably is, a legitimate and appropriate ninja ensemble. I don't know. All I know is I love it.
 
Anyway, what you're here for....the walkthrough. My full Saizo ramblings will be available in his review!

Chapter One
* Help out.
* Turn away

Chapter Two
* Just stay put.
* Yeah, but…

Chapter Three
* I understand.
* Hug him too

Chapter Four
* Don’t worry
* Put on a brave front

Chapter Five
* We’re not done yet…!
* I don’t want you to get injured!

Chapter Six
* I’ll fight too!
* Hold his hand

Chapter Seven
* … … …
* Nobody will die

Chapter Eight
* Wait!
* It’s everyone’s combined effort

Chapter Nine
* Hug him
* I dunno…

Chapter Ten
* You can’t!
* Let’s escape!

Chapter Eleven
* Look for something
* Me first!

Chapter Twelve
* Deny it
* No!

Chapter Thirteen
* Okay
* Jump out!

Chapter Fourteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!