Monday, January 20, 2014

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Kotaro Fuma Walkthrough

 
 
Oh Kotaro, the strong, silent type and probably my favorite ninja!! More thoughts on Kotaro available in his review, but for now, the blessed walkthrough!

Chapter One
* I’m aware
* No, it’s fine

Chapter Two
* Sorry
* Come sleep with me

Chapter Three
* Alright
* It’s our chance!

Chapter Four
* I believe you
* I never said goodbye

Chapter Five
* Who cares about a kimono!
* I just couldn’t help myself

Chapter Six
* I feel so exhausted
* Of course I worry!

Chapter Seven
* I could never!
* It won’t help her

Chapter Eight
* …Really?
* Am I causing trouble?

Chapter Nine
* I’m important?
* Kiss him again.

Chapter Ten
* …
* I’m not special

Chapter Eleven
* Can I hold your hand?
* I thought at least 10 more…

Chapter Twelve
* Never
* I’m sorry

Chapter Thirteen
* I’ll get help!
* I know

Chapter Fourteen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!