Sunday, January 26, 2014

Shall We Date?: My Fairy Tales, Cindo Happy Ending Walkthrough


So after I got the sweet ending in Cindo's route, I saw in my album that there was a happy ending as well with a CG that I needed to get! Instead of doing the whole route again, I really just went back to my last bookmark, which happened to be chapter seven, and just picked some different options from there. Luckily it worked out and I got the happy ending!

Cindo Happy Ending Walkthrough:

Chapter One
* He's the prince of this castle.
* All right, I swear

Chapter Two
* I have to help Cindo
* I won't obey you, but I want to help

Chapter Three
* Master!
* I'll have to knock him out

Chapter Four
* All right
* You should try to calm down

Chapter Five
* I do want to touch you, but...
* I can't apologize when I haven't done anything wrong

Chapter Six
* No thank you.
* Go along with it

Chapter Seven
* Blush
* Let's do our best!

Chapter Eight
* Be happy
* You're such a kidder

Chapter Nine
* Am I really?
* I must be dreaming....

Chapter Ten
* That's not what I meant!
* No problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!