Thursday, January 23, 2014

Shall We Date?: Ninja Love, Musashi Miyamoto Walkthrough

 
Musashi! I loved his route, and his face, so, so much. He probably has some of my favorite CGs ever, and that's saying something because I love CGs more than I love most people, or things, or air. His review will be full of fangirling, I assure you.

Walkthrough!

Chapter One
* …
* Why do this?

Chapter Two
* Fight back.
* I was relieved.

Chapter Three
* I am pitiful.
* It’s okay.

Chapter Four
* I was desperate.
* Again?

Chapter Five
* Laugh.
* You aren’t alone now.

Chapter Six
* I don’t want you hurt.
* Is your sword so important?!

Chapter Seven
* Not angry!
* W-what?

Chapter Eight
* You don’t have to
* Then why ask?

Chapter Nine
* This isn’t your job.
* As much as you want.

Chapter Ten
* I’m not cute
* We will win!

Chapter Eleven
* Are you jealous?
* Why did you bite me?

Chapter Twelve
* Please let him!
* You already do!

Chapter Thirteen
* All I need is you.
* Don’t want that

Chapter Fourteen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!