Monday, January 27, 2014

Shall We Date?: My Fairy Tales, Seanwhite Sweet Ending Walkthrough

 
Oh Seanwhite. He's the playboy/womanizer but is pretending not to be, and I sort of believe him. He also loves apples, and I love him.
 
I also laughed really hard when I got to his info screen and saw Favorites: YOU. As it should be!
 
This is the walkthrough for the Sweet Ending, which is the more risqué ending and the one that...let's be honest....we all want. I wanted it so bad I had to play this route like 3 times before I got it. I was off my game last night.

Chapter One
* Because I am smarter than you
* I'll tell you
* No way!

Chapter Two
* Get Angry
* Yes, because you like apples.

Chapter Three
* You don't need to hold on so tight
* Feed yourself

Chapter Four
* You're right!
* Brush his hand away

Chapter Five
* Don't say anything
* Get angry

Chapter Six
* I completely forgot
* Are you jealous?

Chapter Seven
* Stop denying reality!
* Get Angry

Chapter Eight
* Ah, that hurts!
* I'm right here

Chapter Nine
* No thanks, I'm fine
* Yes, but...

Chapter Ten
* I know it's dangerous, but...
* I'll be your friend.



3 comments:

  1. I crack up at his favorites too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I save the whole story just to read again without having to go through thecheck points?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!