Monday, February 10, 2014

Shall We Date?: Can't Say No, Akira Kasamatsu Normal Ending Walkthrough


Here's the walkthrough for Akira's normal ending. Thanks to the lovely anon for letting me in on the trick to it!

Chapter One
* I feel so lonely, I won't be able to fall asleep tonight.
Chapter Two
* Does it really have anything to do with work?
Chapter Three
* Squeeze the phone in between your breasts.
Chapter Four
* It almost looks like a wedding ring...
Chapter Five
* Deceive him and ask for a kiss.
Chapter Six
* I don't need anything.
Chapter Seven
* Blame him for making you feel miserable.
Chapter Eight
* I don't want to break up!
Chapter Nine
* I'll make something for us.
Chapter Ten
* Would you please be with me today?
Chapter Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!