Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Shall We Date?: Hero in Love, Billy Sweet Ending Walkthrough

I was really excited to play Billy's route because he was so obviously some kind of ridiculous American stereotype that I couldn't wait to see what kind of nonsense he was going to say and do. I was not disappointed in the least, he did my country proud.


Walkthrough for the Sweet Ending, which, and I will get into this more in my review, should really be named the HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT, OH MY GOSH THEY DID NOT JUST GO THERE, HOLY SHIT YES HE DID JUST SAY THAT AND THEY DID JUST GO THERE Ending.

Chapter One
* Is he just a complete playboy?
* Believe in him and watch him.

Chapter Two
* You're joking, right...
* No, it's fine.

Chapter Three
* Is it good?
* Stay put

Chapter Four
* It's not a game.
* Hide somewhere

Chapter Five
* They're kind of scary...
* I don't want to kill them.

Chapter Six
* I'm sorry....
* Yes, please

Chapter Seven
* They're really good at switching.
* Please tell everyone as well.

Chapter Eight
* Good morning.
* It's like a jewelry box.

Chapter Nine
* (I don't want to say)
* Hold him gently.

Chapter Ten
* I don't know.
* I don't want to give up.

Chapter Eleven
* Pretend to be angry.
* I'm sorry.

Chapter Twelve
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!! I read them all, and I appreciate anyone that takes the time to say hi or share their thoughts!